Kitchen Fitness Lifestyle Program
PURPOSE AND GOALS
- Private, in-home lifestyle transformation program designed to provide a solid base of understanding and insight to significantly alter food selection, preparation, and process for individuals and those with young families just starting out
- Develop consistent patters to streamline and efficiently navigate the kitchen process
- Apply innovative and practical ideas to prepare meal plans, shopping lists and incorporate cooking strategies and preparations to maximize intake while reducing time at the market and in the kitchen.
- Organize your kitchen for maximum, consistent, sustained output to create simple, wholesome, program-approved meals and snacks.
- This program is for individuals and families looking to incorporate significantly change as it relates to food and eating. Programs are presented in-house in a hands-on format
- Three 4-hour sessions
- The first session includes an assessment to determine goals, parameters, and expectations - for all members of the family
- Each session involves the preparation of approximately six dishes
- Sessions highlight proper selection (what to eat and why), eating plans (when to eat) and Meal Strategies (to encourage consistent intake and ease of preparation).
- Sessions involve extensive knife skills work utilizing a full spectrum vegetables, meats, poultry, and fish
- Approximately 60 recipes included and collected in a Resource Manual. Recipes are provided at each session and include soups, salads, side dishes, fish and seafood dishes, meats and poultry, stews, egg dishes, and condiments
- Includes shopping, delivery, set-up, and cooking with you
- All food and food products purchased and used are of the highest quality, seasonal, organic (whenever possible), grass-fed, micronutrient- rich, and free of preservatives, artificial ingredients, and sweeteners
- Cost is $395 per session, plus reimbursement of food costs (approximate $75 - $100)